Form A New Wyoming LLC or CorporationConfidentially or Publicly
How To Get A New Wyoming LLC or Corporation:
Mountain Business Center can process all of the documentation needed to get your new business established in Wyoming and this package will keep you Wyoming LLC ownership off public record.
Non-American Residents or Citizens, please click here
If you need to form a new Wyoming company with a physical and mailing address in Wyoming and keep your personal information off public record, this package is your best option, and this package also includes mail scanning and/or forwarding.
Some of the differences regarding a Wyoming LLC versus a Wyoming Corporation:
∙ The owners of a Wyoming LLC can always remain anonymous as long as the paper work is completed by an organizer and someone else completes the annual report paper work.
∙ Wyoming corporations have one year to publicly list one officer or director. Beware of anyone who offers nominee service to pretend they are an officer in your company! Google their name first if you can figure it out!
We can handle everything to get your business running in the tax-friendly state of Wyoming:
- Completion and Filing of Articles of Organization or Incorporation: FREE
- Wyoming Registered Agent annual fee: $100
- Physical and Mailing Address: $500 the first year and $400 per year thereafter
- Filing Fee for the Wyoming Secretary of State’s office: $102
∙ $102 for the Wyoming Secretary of State filing fee for your new Wyoming LLC or corporation
∙ $100 for our annual Wyoming Registered Agent fee
∙ $500 for our annual Wyoming Mail Service (add $240 annually for a local Jackson, Wyoming phone number)
= $702 TOTAL for a new Wyoming LLC or corporation (using our Wyoming Mail Service)
Opening and scanning your mail to you is free for up to 100 pieces of mail per month for one year with your permission.
If you are filing a new Wyoming LLC, we can now do it instantly online. Wyoming corporations will take five (5) business days to get filed or rejected.
If you are not an American citizen or resident, please click here for a package tailored towards your needs.
We will email your new address information as soon as we receive payment.
Please send Mountain Business Center LLC an email with your completed and signed Wyoming Registered Agent Contract as soon as you sign up! The information on this contract is required by the state of Wyoming but is completely confidential unless we are subpoenaed for it.
Contact Mountain Business Center LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are usually available 7 days a week, so please call 1(307)739-3940. We love getting calls during all time zones!
A big difference between Mountain Business Center LLC and our competitors’s Wyoming Office Package is that we occupy at over 3,000 sq feet of beautiful, modern, actual office space located right here in Jackson Hole. We have offices and conference rooms available on an hourly, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis to accommodate your needs.
How Mountain Business Center LLC stacks up against the competition:
– Some of our competitors offer a free “office” to everyone who signs up. The only problem is that this “office” is a mailbox store. How will your bank or clients feel about this?
– We’ve hear about some Wyoming business owners becoming disgruntled when they discover the integrity of the person’s name on their documents. Is this the kind of person you want listed publicly for your company?
– There is a reason why it seems almost impossible to discover the names of the owners of our competitors or their actual address. When you notice “contact info” or “who we are” webpages with no human names or street address, start wondering why this is!
– You deserve to know if the address you are using has been blocked by some banks BEFORE you spend the time and money to register your new business.
If you are an American citizen living abroad, here is some helpful information:
We offer Corporate Seals for an additional $75. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Phone Forwarding from a local, Jackson, Wyoming phone number to any number in America
- Opening a local business bank account on your behalf: $350 fee for US Residents or $450 for people living abroad
- Secure housing of your corporate books on site: $250 – $400 per year (two or four drawer filing cabinet)
- Inquire about Mountain Business Center submitting your Annual Report.
Let us know if you also need a local phone number or bank account.
Articles About Mountain Business Center LLC:
- Mountain Business Center LLC was interviewed in RomaniaStartUp Cafe Romania. You can read or listen to this article
- Wyoming Is The Hotspot For Your New Business!Wyoming Public Radio Interview. You can read or listen to this article
And now for our disclaimer: The information and forms provided by Mountain Business Center do not constitute legal or tax advice and the information and forms provided on this website are provided “as is” and without any assurance that the information is correct, complete or current or that the forms are appropriate for your uses. The facts and circumstances of each business person or company may be unique and the clients and customers of Mountain Business Center are encouraged to seek legal or tax advice if they have questions of a legal or tax nature.
Order your Wyoming LLC or corporation now!
- Wyoming Secretary of State’s website
- Wyoming Registered Agent Statutes
- State of Wyoming Legislature
- Tax Foundation Article
- Wyoming Is Best for Business (according to a Bankrate article)
- Wyoming Business Alliance
- The Town of Jackson’s website