Start A New US Company and Open A US Bank Account (as an international person)We offer EINs, ITINs, Company Formation, and Wyoming Bank Accounts Opened Remotely
Start a New US Company with a US Bank Account Opened Remotely
Includes an EIN, ITIN, and Wyoming Bank Account for only $1,300 INCLUDING your state filing fee ($100) and initial bank deposit ($100). The business will be registered in the business-friendly and state-tax free state of Wyoming.
Info on How to Start A New US Company:
✓ Wyoming Company Formation (either an LLC or corporation)
✓ State of Wyoming Filing Fee
✓ Employer Tax Identification Number (EIN)
✓ Personal Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
✓ Wyoming Bank Accounted opened remotely with $100 initial deposit
You must have a valid passport or country issued identification.
A video skype interview must be conducted with Mountain Business Center LLC while we hold your documentation in our hands.
The entire process will take 5-6 weeks, if you already have an ITIN, it will only take 2 weeks.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
DO YOU NEED TO START A NEW US COMPANY?
International Persons – New USA (Wyoming)
Business Package with Bank Account
and EIN/ ITIN
There are many advantages to forming your new company in Wyoming, USA:
• Wyoming does not have any corporate, personal, or capital gains taxes.
• LLC owners can remain anonymous.
• Wyoming has low start up fees.
• Operating agreements are not required.
• Stockholders are not disclosed.
• Entities moving from another state can maintain their history.
• Streamlined laws are favorable to privately held entities.
• Easy access to courts means lawsuits are not drawn out.
Wyoming is commonly regarded as the easiest state in America to do business in, and one of the best places in the world to establish your company. Start a new US Company in Wyoming!
International Persons – Complete (USA) Wyoming Business Package with Bank Account for $1,300:
• File for your new Wyoming LLC (this will only take one hour) or Corporation and receive it in only 5 business days (the costs are the same for an LLC or Corporation)
• Act as your Wyoming Registered Agent (required)- this will cost $100 annually each year after the first year
• Issue your business a physical and mailing address in Jackson, Wyoming (this is NOT optional)
• Apply for your EIN (we will need your signature on the SS-4 and a copy of your passport or identification)
• Pay the Wyoming Secretary of State their $100 filing fee
• Open a Wyoming business bank account with an initial $100 deposit that you will retain*
• Forward your mail to you in your home country** -this will cost $400 per year each year after the first year if you need mail service
• We will certify your passport FREE of charge via video Skype for your ITIN application.
The total cost that you will need to pay to start a new US company in Wyoming with a bank account and EIN, plus you personally getting an ITIN**, is $1,300. This price can be divided into two payments. There are no other fees.
Since this entire process can take up to two months, you can initially pay Mountain Business Center LLC $700 to set up your new Wyoming Company and EIN, which will take up to two weeks, then we can complete your W-7 application FREE of charge, then you can pay Mountain Business Center LLC the remaining balance to open your bank account ($600 plus your $100 initial deposit, which you retain in your new bank account)
*We are not held liable if you are unable to open a business bank account because you were unable to successfully receive an individual tax identification number because of some unknown reason.
Additional postage is not included, but we only charge you what the post office charges us.
We can certify your passport and help you apply for an ITIN. You will need an ITIN if you want us to open your business a bank account without you having to come here. You will need to email us a certified copy of your passport or your actual passport for us to view while we conduct the Skype interview.
Please complete and submit this Registered Agent contract to Mountain Business Center. In compliance with Wyoming statute, we are required to have a contract with our registered agent customers. Here is our Wyoming Registered Agent contract.
**It is not possible for us to help you with a bank account without you having a personal tax identification number (ITIN). We can apply for your Employer Identification Number (EIN) without an ITIN, but we will need a clear copy of your passport and a signed SS-4. It will take about one week to generate your new company’s EIN. You can email us a certified copy of your passport or your actual passport for us to view when we conduct the Skype interview.
If you only want the new Wyoming Company and help with your EIN, this is only $750. Please click here for more info.
How To Start A New US Company & Bank Account Opened Remotely:
1. Obtain a Wyoming company. We can register your new company in Wyoming for $700. It will only take one hour to file a new Wyoming LLC but it will take a week to complete a Wyoming corporation.
2. We can also immediately apply for your EIN.. To get an Employee Identification Number (EIN), we will need you to complete an SS-4 and sign it. We will complete the SS-4 for you, but we will need your signature and a clear copy of your passport in order to be able to submit it to the IRS. This will take roughly one week to be completed. Our fee for this service is $50.
3. Once we have your EIN, we will apply for your Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). You will need to sign your W-7 that we will help you prepare. Our help is free for this step but we will need to talk face to face with you on video skype and hold your passport or a certified copy of your passport (please see the above info on this). We will also need an operating agreement (for an LLC) or a set of corporate bylaws (for a corporation) signed by you showing that you are an owner of the company. There is a free template for them here. Then we will need to mail off the W-7, EIN, operating agreement or bylaws, and either a certified copy of your passport or your actual passport to the IRS. This step can take a while, so if you are even considering that you’ll need an ITIN, I would go ahead and start this process. Here is the form to apply for your ITIN: W-7 and Instructions.
4. Open your bank account. Once we have you company filed, and we have your EIN and ITIN in place, we can get an American bank account in Wyoming opened up for you. Our fees include your initial $100 deposit. Our fee for opening the bank account is $450 for non-American residents or citizens, PLUS your initial $100 deposit that you retain as money in your new bank account. We will email the forms to you that you will need to complete, and at least one of the forms will need to be notarized at a US Embassy in your area if you live in certain areas.
There are certain requirements that the bank must meet in order to open your Wyoming business bank account.
Here is a list of the Customer Identification Program requirements that the bank must verify. These are mandated under the USA PATRIOT Act:
• Full Name
• Physical (Street) Address
• Social Security Number or TIN (tax identification number)**
• Date of Birth
• Acceptable form of ID (example: Valid Passport-US or Foreign)
Please email or call us if you have any questions. We look forward to doing business with you! Our email address is email@example.com, our Skype name is “Mountain Business Center” and our phone number is 1(307)739-3940. We are always available during different time zones, at night, and on the weekends!
We know how busy you are and we are here to help. Rebecca frequently flies to visit clients and notarize documents in person. Please let me know what your particular needs are, and if you have any questions that we can help answer
Start A New US Company!
The Tax Foundation’s 2013 State Business Tax Climate ranking: Wyoming: #1 for Overall Ranking
Articles About Mountain Business Center LLC:
- Mountain Business Center LLC was interviewed in RomaniaStartUp Cafe Romania. You can read or listen to this article
- Wyoming Is The Hotspot For Your New Business!Wyoming Public Radio Interview. You can read or listen to this article
And now for our disclaimer: The information and forms provided by Mountain Business Center do not constitute legal or tax advice. The information and forms provided on this website are provided “as is” and without any assurance that the information is correct, complete or current or that the forms are appropriate for your uses. The facts and circumstances of each business person or company may be unique and the clients and customers of Mountain Business Center are encouraged to seek legal or tax advice if they have questions of a legal or tax nature. Registered Agent Wyoming
- Wyoming Secretary of State’s website
- Wyoming Registered Agent Statutes
- State of Wyoming Legislature
- Tax Foundation Article
- Wyoming Is Best for Business (according to a Bankrate article)
- Wyoming Business Alliance
- The Town of Jackson’s website