Wyoming Shelf CompaniesIn case you need a company IMMEDIATELY
Is there a reason why you might need a Wyoming Shelf Company right now?
Here is some information regarding our Wyoming Shelf Company Services
We currently have several
established businesses for sale for $1,600.
This price includes:
- Copy of the Articles of Organization for the LLC
- Annual Registered Agent service (renews at $100 annually)
- A single member LLC operating agreement (we cannot recommend that you use this because we are not able to give legal advice but you are welcome to use our template if it fits your needs)
- Completion and filing of EIN paper work (Social Security number and signed SS-4 required)*
- A local business checking account opened (we will need a color copy of your driver’s license)
- A physical and mailing address to run your business from in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Yearly Mail Service and Mail Forwarding (additional postage NOT included)(renews at $400 annually)
- Scanning and emailing of mail possible with your authorization
*We will need a signed SS-4 on file to complete this package.
Orders placed before 1:00 pm Mountain Time will have all of the items listed above completed on the same day as the Wyoming Shelf Company’s purchase.
If you do NOT need a Wyoming Bank Account, our Wyoming Shelf Companies are only $1050!
Our Wyoming Shelf Companies make it easy for you to have a new business today!
Did you split with your partner? Did you sell a business and you need a new LLC immediately to hold the proceeds? Give us a call today! 1(307)739-3940
We will keep your Wyoming Shelf Company purchase 100% confidential. We value your privacy and your time.
When you purchase a Wyoming Shelf Company, you will need to complete, sign and return our Wyoming Registered Agent contract, as required by the Wyoming Secretary of State’s office. This is a simple form that tells Mountain Business Center LLC who to contact in the event that you are served service of process. Even if the compliance department with the state of Wyoming asks to see this document, they must also keep it confidential per Wyoming statute.
Every time we get a new buyer for one of our Wyoming Shelf Companies, the new owner tells us that they could not believe how easy the process was. We want your business. If you need a Wyoming Shelf Company, please give us a call. We bet you will be thrilled with our service!
Please consider purchasing one or more Wyoming Shelf Companies from us! We can get this Wyoming Shelf Company to you immediately!
The Tax Foundation’s 2013 State Business Tax Climate ranking: Wyoming: #1 for Overall Ranking
Articles About Mountain Business Center LLC:
- Mountain Business Center LLC was interviewed in RomaniaStartUp Cafe Romania. You can read or listen to this article
- Wyoming Is The Hotspot For Your New Business!Wyoming Public Radio Interview. You can read or listen to this article
And now for our disclaimer: The information and forms provided by Mountain Business Center do not constitute legal or tax advice. The information and forms provided on this website are provided “as is” and without any assurance that the information is correct, complete or current or that the forms are appropriate for your uses. The facts and circumstances of each business person or company may be unique and the clients and customers of Mountain Business Center are encouraged to seek legal or tax advice if they have questions of a legal or tax nature. Registered Agent Wyoming
- Wyoming Secretary of State’s website
- Wyoming Registered Agent Statutes
- State of Wyoming Legislature
- Tax Foundation Article
- Wyoming Is Best for Business (according to a Bankrate article)
- Wyoming Business Alliance
- The Town of Jackson’s website