Mountain Business Center LLCJackson Hole, Wyoming
Physical Address: 690 S Highway 89, Suite 200, Jackson, WY 83001
Mailing Address: PO Box 12200, Jackson, WY 83002
Mountain Business Center LLC is owned and operated by Jonathan and Rebecca Bextel.
Rebecca Bextel – Member
Rebecca graduated from the University of Alabama (Roll Tide!), and is originally from Jackson, Alabama. She is a licensed Wyoming real estate agent and is a salesperson with Engel and Volkers in Jackson Hole, and she serves on several non-profit boards, including the Wyoming Cultural Trust Fund and Global Ties Wyoming. Rebecca also recently founded EcoCards.org. Rebecca has previously lived in Hawaii, Southern California, Aspen, and Washington D.C., but she has called Jackson Hole home for most of the past 15 years. Rebecca enjoys traveling around the world, especially when it involves meeting new clients or evangelizing about the benefits of establishing a Wyoming business.
Jonathan Bextel – Managing Member
Jonathan graduated from Northern Arizona University and Kendall College. He is a Chicago native and has lived in California, Colorado, Hawaii, and Arizona. Jonathan is an avid backcountry skier, mountain biker, chef, and mountain renaissance man. He also enjoys globe trotting with his wife and family.
Leo – Director of the Welcoming Committee
He is unbelievably precious and loving. Kind and generous. Loyal and tender.
Additional Education or Exciting Events:
MBC traveled to Serbia, Hungary, Slovenia, and Romania and was interview by the StartUpCafe Romania in July 2016 and hosted an entrepreneur event through Lean-StartUp-Bucharest at Impact Hub. We also treated customers to dinner all over Eastern Europe!
MBC sponsored a group of leaders from eight different countries for Global Ties Wyoming on May 9, 2016.
MBC traveled to Bolivia to drink good beer and close down restaurants with current and future customers.
Here were are at The Republic Restaurant and Bar in beautiful Sucre!
MBC traveled to India to meet new and existing customer and eat TONS of delicious Indian food!
MBC traveled to Tokyo and Jakarta during August of 2015 to eat sushi, certify documents, meet customers, and aggravate everyone on the plane with all of the carry on items we picked up in Indonesia.
MBC traveled to Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands to certify documents, meet customers, and drink delicious European beers during May of 2015.
Rebecca became a Certified Acceptance Agent in 2015 for the IRS. She can now certify your W-7!
Rebecca attended the Web Summit in Dublin, Ireland for Entrepreneurs. It was extremely exciting and informative, and I think I should start drinking more Guinness in America now (November 2014).
Rebecca attended the Global Tax Conference at Dublin Castle in Ireland. The event was hosted jointly by the Irish Tax Institute and Harvard University (October 2013).
Rebecca and Jonathan attended StartUp Weekend Santa Barbara. This was a crazy party full of interesting entrepreneurs (November 2013).
Mountain Business Center LLC in the News:
- A profile on Rebecca Bextel was published by the Jackson Hole News and Guide . You can read or listen to this article Profile on EcoCards.org Founder
- Mountain Business Center LLC was interviewed in RomaniaStartUp Cafe Romania. You can read or listen to this article
- Wyoming Is The Hotspot For Your New Business!Wyoming Public Radio Interview. You can read or listen to this article
- Mountain Business Center LLC featured in Planet JH!Planet JH Article. A few of their facts are wrong but here it is anyway
- Mountain Business Center LLC’s owner wrote an article defending Wyoming businessNothing Shady about Forming an LLC
- Rebecca Bextel gives public comment to the Joint Appropriations Committee on ways for the state to trim millions Public Comment on the State Budget