Form A New Wyoming LLC or CorporationConfidentially or Publicly
Information On Forming A New Wyoming LLC or Corporation:
If you need to form a new Wyoming LLC or corporation with a legitimate physical and mailing address in Wyoming and you want to keep your personal information off public record, this package is your best option. A year of mail scanning and/or forwarding (up to 50 pieces per month) is included with this package.
A Few Differences in Having a Wyoming LLC versus a Wyoming Corporation:
∙ The owners of a Wyoming LLC can remain off public record as long as the paper work is completed by an “organizer” and someone else files the annual report each year. Obviously, your Wyoming Registered Agent plus the bank and IRS will know who you are. Your name will NOT appear on public records in Wyoming.
∙ Wyoming Corporations have one year to list one officer or director, their title, and address.
Many people discover that they do not need a nominee for an LLC since none of their personal information would be listed publicly in the first place. Also, if you are setting up a Wyoming corporation, please be aware of anyone who would pretend that they are an officer or owner of your company when they are not.
We can handle everything to get your business registered in the tax-friendly state of Wyoming:
- Completion and Filing of Articles of Organization or Incorporation: FREE
- Wyoming Registered Agent annual fee: $100
- Physical and Mailing Address: $500 the first year and $400 per year thereafter (plus the additional postage for any mail forwarding)
- Filing Fee for the Wyoming Secretary of State’s office: $102
∙ $102 for the Wyoming Secretary of State filing fee for your new Wyoming LLC or corporation
∙ $100 for our annual Wyoming Registered Agent fee
∙ $500 for our annual Wyoming Mail Service (add $240 annually for a local Jackson, Wyoming phone number)
= $702 TOTAL for a new Wyoming LLC or corporation (using our Wyoming Mail Service)
With your permission, opening and scanning your mail is free for up to 50 pieces of mail per month for one year. The additional postage fees incurred in forwarding your mail worldwide are NOT included.
We can file your new Wyoming LLC or corporation instantly online.
If you are not an American citizen or resident, please click here for a package tailored towards your needs.
We will email your new address information as soon as we receive payment.
Please send Mountain Business Center LLC an email with your completed and signed Wyoming Registered Agent Contract as soon as you sign up! The information on this contract is required by the state of Wyoming but is completely confidential unless we are served with a subpoena for it.
Contact Mountain Business Center LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Mountain Business Center LLC in the News:
- Owner, Rebecca Bextel, tries to get a handle on state spending in WyomingWyoFile Article.
- Rebecca Bextel is also an entrepreneurProfile. Y
- Mountain Business Center LLC was interviewed in RomaniaStartUp Cafe Romania. You can read or listen to this article.
- Wyoming Is The Hotspot For Your New Business!Wyoming Public Radio Interview. You can read or listen to this article.
- Mountain Business Center LLC featured in Planet JH!Planet JH Article. A few of their facts are wrong but here it is anyway
- Mountain Business Center LLC’s owner wrote an article defending Wyoming businessNothing Shady about Forming an LLC
- Rebecca Bextel gives public comment to the Joint Appropriations Committee on ways for the state to trim millions Public Comment on the State Budget
- Mountain Business Center on Google
We are usually available 7 days a week, so please call 1(307)739-3940. We love getting calls during all time zones!
Why would someone want to choose Mountain Business Center LLC to register their new company and act as their agent?
There is a big difference between us and our competitors. Mountain Business Center LLC occupies over 3,000 sq. feet of beautiful, modern, actual office space located right here in Jackson Hole, while it seems like many our competitors live in other states or operate from mail box stores. Our offices and conference rooms are available on an hourly, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis to accommodate your needs in one of the most beautiful places on earth, and as a result, our customers visit from all over the world to do business here (and we go visit them!).
You will soon discover how reliable Mountain Business Center LLC is when you hire us to register your business. We have heard horror stories regarding registered agents trying to steal their customer’s company or accidentally listing someone’s residential address on their filing, etc. You get what you pay for. Our customers appreciate the fact that they can easily find our modern building when they are in town so they can stop by and meet with us. We never forget to file our annual report or pay our commercial registered agent fee since we live here and know what the state of Wyoming requires of us.
The majority of our business comes from our current customers referring their friends because of the good job we’ve done for them.
If you are an American citizen living abroad, here is some helpful information:
- Phone Forwarding from a local, Jackson, Wyoming phone number to any number in America
- Secure housing of your corporate books on site: $250 – $400 per year (two or four drawer filing cabinet)
- We offer Corporate Seals for an additional $75 (please allow 2 weeks for delivery)
Inquire about Mountain Business Center submitting your Annual Report.Sign up for a Wyoming LLC in Jackson Hole!