Wyoming Registered Agent Service
Our Wyoming registered agent service is only $100 per year.
If you have an existing Wyoming company, switching to our service is easy! All we need is $100 and for you to complete and return our required confidential registered agent contract.
We will facilitate the switch with the state of Wyoming and designate Mountain Business Center LLC as your new agent.
Please read below for costs and information if you are using our Wyoming registered agent service to file a new company:
A new Wyoming company (LLC or corporation):
∙ $102 for the Wyoming Secretary of State filing fee
∙ $100 for our annual Wyoming Registered Agent fee
= $202 TOTAL for a new Wyoming LLC or Corporation (using your own addresses)
We will file your new company in the state of Wyoming free of charge.
To get started, we will need you to email Mountain Business Center LLC your confidential registered agent contract in addition to signing up!
If your out of state business needs a Certificate of Authority to legally do business in the state of Wyoming, the only additional costs are our $100 paper work fee, plus the cost of your certified Certificate of Good Standing from your home state which has been stamped within 30 days (+/-$25).
Mountain Business Center LLC Wants To Be YOUR Wyoming registered agent!
There is a big difference between us and our competitors. Mountain Business Center LLC occupies over 3,000 sq. feet of beautiful, modern, actual office space located right here in Jackson Hole, while many of our competitors live in other states or operate out of mail box stores. Our offices and conference rooms are available on an hourly, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis to accommodate your needs in one of the most beautiful places in the world, and as a result, our customers visit here from all over the world to conduct business (and we go visit them!).
You will soon discover how reliable Mountain Business Center LLC is when you hire us to act as your registered agent. Our customers appreciate the fact that they can easily find our modern building when they are in town so they can stop by and meet with us. We never forget to file our annual report or pay our commercial registered agent fee. If you hire Mountain Business Center LLC to act as your Wyoming Registered Agent, what you are essentially getting is Mountain Business Center LLC employees acting as your agent. We actually live and work in this beautiful state of Wyoming.
The majority of our business comes from our current customers referring their friends because of the great job we’ve done for them. We would love to also be your new Wyoming Registered Agent!
Mountain Business Center LLC in the News:
- A profile on Rebecca Bextel was published by the Jackson Hole News and Guide . You can read or listen to this article Profile on EcoCards.org Founder
- Mountain Business Center LLC was interviewed in RomaniaStartUp Cafe Romania. You can read or listen to this article
- Wyoming Is The Hotspot For Your New Business!Wyoming Public Radio Interview. You can read or listen to this article
- Mountain Business Center LLC featured in Planet JH!Planet JH Article. A few of their facts are wrong but here it is anyway
- Mountain Business Center LLC’s owner wrote an article defending Wyoming businessNothing Shady about Forming an LLC
- Rebecca Bextel gives public comment to the Joint Appropriations Committee on ways for the state to trim millions Public Comment on the State Budget
- A moose is about to fall through the ice! The rescue!
Our Wyoming registered agent service is $100 per year.
Feel free to call us with any questions!
All we need is $100 per year and all you’ll get is great service.
If you want reliable, honest, decent people acting as your Wyoming Registered Agent, please give us a call. We are always available. 1(307) 739-3940
Contact Mountain Business Center LLC at email@example.com
We also offer Wyoming Virtual Offices and other Wyoming corporate services.